Learn how to draw a baby reindeer, or chibi Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. Chibi is a baby-anime-style drawing. I will guide you thru the process of drawing this chibi reindeer with easy to follow steps. This is a great drawing lesson for children and young kids.
How to Draw a Chibi Reindeer or Baby Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer for Kids Drawing Tutorial
– Draw a circle / oval with guidelines thru the center.
– Draw a circle for the eye.
– Draw a capital, letter ‘E’ shaped nose.
– Draw a circle nose.
– Draw a letter ‘T’ to finish the smile.
– Draw 2 ovals in the eyes.
– Draw a letter ‘S’ and a curved line to start out the antler.
– Draw 2 upside down, letter ‘U’ shapes for the ear.
– Draw a letter ‘m’ shape in the eye.
– Draw a letter ‘S’ shape at the top of the antler.
– Draw 2 curved lines in the nose, for the highlight.
– Draw a large, capital letter ‘D’ shape for the body.
– Draw another letter ‘s’ shape to finish off the antler.
– Draw 2 lines to finish highlight on nose.
– Draw circles around the neck.
– Draw a sideways #2-like shape for the front leg.
– Draw a #5-like shape for the back leg.
– Draw a line for the tail.
– Draw 2 circles and a curved line on each sleigh bell.
– Draw two more sideways, number ‘2’ shapes on the legs.
– Draw wiggly lines on the bottom of the tail.
– Finish off the legs / feet.
– Color in the reindeer.
Finished Drawing of Chibi Reindeer
– Outline the chibi / baby reindeer.