Learn how to draw a chibi version of Smurfette. Chibis are baby-like characters, that is why this Smurfette is so baby-like and cute. Learn how to draw this chibi smurf with easy to follow, step by step instructions. Have fun!
Drawing Tutorial for Learning How to Draw Chibi Smurfette or Baby Smurfette from The Smurfs
– Start off your drawing by sketching out an oval.
– Then draw guidelines thru the circle. These guides will help you place the facial features later.
– Now draw 2 ovals – the one on the left is slightly larger than the one on the right.
– Draw a backwards letter ‘c’ shape for the nose.
– Draw circles inside the eyes.
– Draw a flattened, backwards letter ‘J’-like shape for the mouth.
– Draw a backwards letter ‘s’-like shape on the left side of the face.
– Start to colorize a bit (optional).
– Draw 2 letter ‘S’-like shapes.
– Draw a letter ‘u’ shape under her chin.
– Draw lids on the top of the eyes.
Check Out Our New Chibi Drawing Book on Amazon
– Draw curved letter ‘v’ shaped eye lashes.
– Draw a big letter ‘J’ like curve on top of the head.
– Draw a capital letter ‘G’ shape on the right side of the neck.
– Draw a backwards letter ‘L’ shape on the left side of the neck.
– Draw a lowercase letter ‘e’ shape on top of the head.
– Draw letter ‘J shaped left arm and a letter ‘L’ shape under the ‘G’.
– Draw a curved line for the hair on the right side of the head.
– Draw sideways letter ‘L’ shapes on the hat.
– Draw a backwards letter ‘S’ shape for the left side of the hair.
– Draw a ‘J’ and ‘V’ on the right side of the hair.
– Draw curvy lines like waves at the bottom of the dress.
– Draw ovals in the shoes.
– Draw a backwards #33-like shape on the shoes.
– Draw a letter ‘u’-like shape at the bottom of the shoes.
– Draw rain drop shapes on the dress.
– Draw a few lines in the hair.
– Lets start coloring her in. Sorry that the blue in the face got messed up, my screen colorization is getting messed up. I will get a newer one soon. I fixed the colorization on the face below.
Finished Drawing of Chibi Smurfette
I hope that you enjoyed this drawing tutorial. You should now have a cute chibi Smurfette. Thanks for visiting!
If You Want All the Steps in One Picture, Find it Below