This is a basic guide to drawing very easy-to-draw cartoon bunny rabbits with simple geometric shapes. These are great drawing lessons for beginner-level artists, such as little kids, preschoolers, Kindergarteners, and kids of all ages. These would also be great to give as assignments to children who are just familiarizing themselves with drawing letters.
A Large Guide to Drawing Cartoon Bunnies with Simple Geometric Shapes, Letters, and Numbers
So lets get started. We are going to learn how to draw bunnies with the letter ‘U’, ‘B’, ‘G’, and ‘D’. Lets start now!
Easy to Draw Letter G Shaped Bunny Rabbits
This one is pretty cute and not hard to draw at all. Pay attention to the instructions below:
(1) Draw a capital letter G.
(2) Draw an oval ear. A triangle shaped nose and a sideways letter ‘J’ foot.
(3) Lightly draw a circle….then draw letter ‘u’ shapes all around it -or a wiggly line. Draw oval eyes and a sideways letter ‘j’ shape coming out of the nose.
(4) Draw a few curved lines and you are done.
Drawing a Bunny Rabbit from a Capital Letter B Shape
This is a cute little bunny to draw out of a letter B. The instructions are below:
(1) Draw a capital letter B shape.
(2) Draw 2 leaf shapes that form a #8-like shape on top of the rabbit’s head. Draw a triangle(pizza slice) shape for the nose. Draw a capital letter ‘D’ shaped nose.
(3) Draw oval arm. Draw capital letter ‘D’ shaped feet.
(4) Draw oval eye and letter ‘J’ shape over the right foot and in the feet (for toes). Draw a circle for the tail and draw #3-like shapes all around the tail.
Draw a Bunny Rabbit from an Upside Down Letter U Shape
Try this one out, if you can draw a few simple shapes, you are halfway there!
(1) Draw an upside down letter ‘U’. Close it off with a line at the bottom.
(2) The ears are leaf shapes (or letter ‘v’-like shapes). Draw parts of ovals for arms (or letter ‘J’ shapes).
(3) Draw letter ‘v’ shapes inside the ears. Draw some ovals(feet and hands). Draw a pizza-slice nose and oval eyes.
(4) Draw a sideways #3-like shape under the nose. Draw a sideways, capital ‘E’ shape for the teeth.
Now Lets Draw a Bunny Rabbit from a Capital Letter D Shape
This rabbit is also pretty simple to draw. Just get out your pencils and lets draw.
(1) Draw a capital letter ‘D’ shape.
(2) Draw oval eyes and a #3-shaped foot.
(3) Draw letter ‘M’ shaped ears (curved a bit more than an ‘M’). Draw pizza slice shaped nose and a sideways letter ‘v’ shaped back foot.
(4) Draw letter ‘V’ shapes in the ears. Draw #3-shapes on tail and under the nose. Draw a letter ‘U’ shaped arm.
(5) Draw a #3 shape to finish off the tail. Draw a sideways, capital letter ‘E’ shape for the teeth. Draw lines in the arm and feet.
I hope you enjoyed this drawing tutorial. Take some of our ideas for drawing bunnies and combine them to draw your own bunny characters. Have fun!
You Might Also Enjoy