It is a great time of year to learn how to draw bunny rabbits. Here is an easy drawing bunnies tutorial for little kids, preschoolers, and toddlers. It used basic shapes that allows your little one to learn how to draw easily. Have fun!
How to Draw an Easy Bunny for Young Kids, Toddlers, and Preschoolers … Perfect for Easter Time
Draw an oval.
– Draw a smaller oval on top of the head.
– It now sort of looks like a #8.
– Now draw another oval for the tail.
– Draw the ears – they are like upside down letter ‘U’ shapes.
– If you want, you can draw some fur.
Finished Drawing of Easy Bunny for Preschoolers
– And more fur.
– You can also draw lines for whiskers.
– Or you can just color him in like I did at the top.
This is a perfect drawing tutorial for youngsters to use to draw a cute picture for Easter. If not, look thru our other bunny or Easter tutorials. I hope that you had fun!