Learn how to draw Raven from Teen Titans Go. She is the easiest character to draw from this show, so she is a good starter for you. We will show you how to draw Raven with simple-geometric shapes, as well as alphabet letters and numbers. Have fun!
How to Draw Raven from Teen Titans Go With Simple Step by Step Drawing Lesson
– Draw a sideways letter ‘D’ shape for each eye.
– Draw a letter ‘M’ shape above the eyes.
– Draw 2 half circles in each eye.
– Draw a letter ‘M’ shape below the eyes.
– Draw another half circle in each eye.
– Draw a downwards curved line for the mouth.
– Draw 2 upwards curved lines below each ‘M’ shape.
– Draw Letter ‘Y’ shape under face.
– Draw #5-like shape on the left side of the face.
– Draw a letter ‘t’-like shape on the right side of the face.
– Draw #5-like shape on the right side of the face.
– Draw sideways letter ‘F’-like shape as the body.
– Finish the head.
– Draw a letter ‘V’-like shape at the neckline.
– Add finishing details.
– Fill in remaining black.
Finished Drawing of Raven from Teen Titans Go
– Here is the finished drawing of Raven from Teen Titans Go. You can color her in and then she will be perfect. I hope you enjoyed the tutorial and that it was helpful to you.