Instead of learning how to draw an entire tree, I thought it would be helpful for you to focus in on an individual tree branch. Notice the beautiful flow of lines and how gorgeous nature is. Enjoy this lesson!
How to Draw Stylized Tree Branches Full of Leaves Drawing Tutorial
– Draw 2 lines that form an ‘s’-like curve, as seen above.
– And do the same with a smaller branch extending to the right.
– Draw some smaller branches extending from the larger branch. Draw a letter ‘V’, ‘F’, and ‘Y’ shape.
– Draw some smaller parts that are extending.
– Draw another letter ‘S’ curve.
– Start drawing the leaves. Notice that they look like letter ‘W’ shapes, let this help you draw them.
– Do this for the other leaves.
– Now draw letter ‘v’ like shape on top of the leaves.
– And add the letter ‘V’ to all of the leaves.
– There is one leaf that is a side view. Draw this leaf as a letter ‘D’ like shape.
I hope that your branch turned out well. Feel free to color it in or shade it. I hope that you had fun.
branches, how to draw branches, leaves, how to draw leaves, branch of leaves