Learn how to draw Finn from Adventure Time with the following step by step instructions. He is pretty easy to draw if you know what shapes to use to draw him. Find out how now.
How to Draw Finn from Adventure Time with Easy Steps Drawing Lesson
Start off the drawing with an oval.
– Now draw a curved rectangle around that oval.
– Draw guide lines (lightly).
– Draw letter ‘U’ shapes on top of the head.
– Draw eyes and mouth in the face.
– Draw a rectangle for the body. Notice that it is the same size as the head portion of Finn.
– Draw the backpack…it is made up of letter ‘C’ shapes.
– The bottom of Finn is a sideways letter ‘C’ shape.
– Draw a curved line in the backpack.
– Draw curved lines that form a letter ‘m’ shape for the legs.
– Draw curved lines for the arms.
– Draw sideways letter ‘c’ shapes for the bottoms of the legs.
– Draw #3-like shape for the feet and for the hands.
– Add a few other details.
– Darken and thicken the lines. Fill in the feet.
Finished Color Drawing of Finn
– Color Finn in if you have the time.