Find out how to draw Riley from Inside Out…it is much easier than you would think. Her face is complicated in whole, but if you break it down into simpler shapes, you will see that you can draw her. Follow our step by step guide and you will draw her in a jiffy!
How to Draw Riley from Inside Out with Simple Steps Lesson
– Draw a circle and a square, as seen above. Draw these lightly as they are just guides.
– Draw guidelines thru the square to help you place facial features.
– Draw a sideways letter ‘S’ shape for the nose.
– Draw a capital letter ‘D’ shape on its side (for the right eye).
– Draw a sideways, letter ‘C’ shape on the bottom of the eye. Draw a circle inside the eye.
– Draw a sideways, #5-like shape for the left side of the nose.
– Draw a capital letter ‘D’ shape for the left eye.
– Draw part of the nose.
– Draw the chin using the guidelines to guide you.
– Draw a letter ‘C’ shape in the left eye. Draw circles in the left eye.
– Draw a circle in the right eye.
– Draw lines for where the mouth is.
– Draw a backwards ?-like shape on the left side of the fac.e
– Draw a sideways letter ‘m’ shape for the mouth….use the lines from the last step to make sure the size is the right width.
– Draw eye lashes.
– Draw circle highlights in the eyes.
– Draw shadows around the left eye.
– Draw a sideways #3-like shape at the top of the head.
– Draw a sideways letter ‘v’ shape for the right side of the mouth. Finish up the center of the mouth.
– Draw sideways letter ‘S’ shapes for the brows.
– Draw a curved line for the neck.
– Draw a letter ‘v’ shape at the top of the head.
– Draw letter ‘M’ shape below and to the left of the chin.
– Draw a letter ‘W’ shape at the left side of the face.
– Add a few other details.
– Draw a lot of zig-zag shapes for the hair.
– Draw a backwards #7-like shape.
– Add some finishing details to Riley.
Finished Black and White Drawing of Riley from Inside Out
– Add shadows and darken lines.
Color Picture of Riley from Inside Out