Today we will show you how to draw an adorable baby emoji, sucking on a pacifier. If you want to learn how to draw this cute baby emoji, follow these easy illustrated steps. Have fun!
How to Draw a Baby Emoji Face Easy Steps Lesson
– Draw a circle (you can trace a cup or bowl if you want to).
– Draw guides thru it to help you place the eyes and mouth.
– Draw oval eyes.
– Draw ovals in the eyes and for the pacifier.
– Draw ovals for cheeks.
– Draw another oval inside the pacifier.
– Draw sideways letter ‘v’-like shapes for eye lashes.
– Color the face in yellow.
– Draw ovals for highlights in the eyes.
– Draw a #6-like shape in the pacifier.
– Outline the tops of the eyes.
– Draw a letter ‘U’ shape around the pacifier’s handle.
– Draw a letter ‘u’-like shape at the bottom of the pacifier’s handle.
– Draw sideways letter ‘v’ shapes for the brows.
– Color the emoji face in.
– And keep coloring in.
Finished Drawing of Baby Face Emoji
-Outline the emoji face and darken lines that need it.
I hope that you enjoyed this tutorial, come back soon for more!
Technorati Tags: emojis, how to draw emojis, baby emoji, how to draw baby emojis, babies, baby
love the babes face
That’s so cute thanks??
Very good thanks for the help.
Thanks your really good at this drawing thing and it helps me coz i LOVE drawing??
Aww! Soooo cute! Love this, your tuts are awesome and they’re really helpful. Thank you!