Today we will show you how to draw an adorable baby emoji, sucking on a pacifier. If you want to learn how to draw this cute baby emoji, follow these easy illustrated steps. Have fun!
How to Draw a Baby Emoji Face Easy Steps Lesson
– Draw a circle (you can trace a cup or bowl if you want to).
– Draw guides thru it to help you place the eyes and mouth.
– Draw oval eyes.
– Draw ovals in the eyes and for the pacifier.
– Draw ovals for cheeks.
– Draw another oval inside the pacifier.
– Draw sideways letter ‘v’-like shapes for eye lashes.
– Color the face in yellow.
– Draw ovals for highlights in the eyes.
– Draw a #6-like shape in the pacifier.
– Outline the tops of the eyes.
– Draw a letter ‘U’ shape around the pacifier’s handle.
– Draw a letter ‘u’-like shape at the bottom of the pacifier’s handle.
– Draw sideways letter ‘v’ shapes for the brows.
– Color the emoji face in.
– And keep coloring in.
Finished Drawing of Baby Face Emoji
-Outline the emoji face and darken lines that need it.
I hope that you enjoyed this tutorial, come back soon for more!