Do you want to learn how to draw a cartoon-style tree? Look no further…here we have an easy guide to drawing a classic tree in cartoon-style. Have fun!
How to Draw Cartoon Trees with Simple Steps Lesson
– Draw 2 outwardly curved lines.
– Draw a letter ‘Y’-like shape at the top of the tree.
– Draw 2 sideways letter ‘V’ shapes at the bottom of the tree.
– Draw a letter ‘w’-like shape at the bottom-left of the tree.
– Draw a line connecting the 2 letter ‘V’ shapes.
– Draw some of the upper branches.
– Draw lines in the trunk of the tree.
Check Out Our New Chibi Drawing Book on Amazon
– Draw a big cloud for the top of the tree.
– Draw smaller clouds inside the bigger cloud.
– Continue to add smaller details.
– Thicken the outline of the tree.
Finished Drawing of Cartoon Trees
– Add color to the tree. And there you have it, a cartoon tree. I hop that you enjoyed the tutorial and that your cartoon tree turned out really well. Come back for more tutorials soon!
If you want all the steps in one picture, find it below