Learn how to draw Minecraft swords with a grid-drawing tutorial. This 3-dimensional Minecraft sword is kind of difficult to draw, but follow along mindfully and you should be able to draw it. Have fun!
How to Draw Minecraft Swords – and Diamond Swords in Steps
– Lightly draw a rectangle on its side.
– Draw more guides.
– Draw 2 letter ‘V’ shapes on either end of the rectangle.
– Draw another letter ‘V’ shape.
– Draw grid guidelines to help you place the Minecraft blocks.
– Draw sideways letter ‘V’ shapes.
– Draw lines going up and towards the right.
– Connect all these lines together. It should start to look 3-dimensional.
– Draw diagonal guidelines.
– Draw more diagonal guidelines.
– Now erase guidelines and draw ‘real’ lines.
– Continue to draw lines, as seen.
– Continue to draw lines.
– Now that the basic structure is done, you can start to color in the blocks.
Finished Picture of Diamond Sword
– Now finish coloring the bugger in! I hope the tutorial helped you!