Learn how to draw an emoji that has a smile and a tongue sticking out. It is pretty easy to do. We will guide you thru the steps of drawing this emoji.
How to Draw Smiling Emoji with Tongue Sticking Out Step by Step Tutorial
– Draw a circle
– Draw guidelines inside the circle.
– Draw sideways letter ‘C’ shaped eyes and mouth.
– Draw letter ‘U’ shaped eyes and mouth.
– Draw letter ‘U’ shapes at sides of the mouth and eyes.
– Draw letter ‘U’ shaped tongue.
– Draw letter ‘m’ shape at top of tongue.
– Draw half circle at top of face. This will be the highlighted part of the face.
Finished Drawing of Smiling Face Emoji with Tongue Sticking Out
– Color it in and you have your emoji face! I hope that you had fun!