Learn how to draw a cutie cartoon Ginny Weasley character holding a photo of Harry Potter. This is the twelfth character in a huge set of Harry Potter characters that we are going to release in the next week or two. These cartoon versions of the Harry Potter characters are relatively simple to draw. Learn how to draw them now!
You Might Also Like Our Other Harry Potter Characters
How to Draw a Cute Chibi Ginny Weasley with Easy Step by Step Drawing Tutorial
- Start off by drawing a circle.
- Draw a large letter ‘H’ shape over the circle.
- Draw a tall letter ‘Y’ shape below the head.
- Draw guidelines inside the face. This will help you place the eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Draw a curved line below the entire figure.
- Finish the hair.
- Draw #7 shapes for the collar.
Check Out Our New Chibi Drawing Book on Amazon
- Draw moon shapes for eyes.
- Draw #6-like shapes for arms.
- Draw the center of her tie.
- Draw ovals for the nose and cheeks.
- Draw a curved line for the mouth.
- Draw the sides of the robe.
- Finish up the tie.
- Draw ovals for hands.
- Draw a rectangle for the picture Ginny is holding.
- Draw a circle within the rectangle.
- Draw sideways letter ‘L’ shapes for the crook of her arms.
- Draw a simple Harry Potter face inside the rectangle. Just draw big circles for glasses and a dot inside the glasses. Draw the smile and the scar.
– Draw hair on Harry Potter’s face. You can draw a heart on top of Harry’s face.
Finished Drawing of Ginny Weasley from Harry Potter
- Now just color Ginny Weasley in. Isn’t she adorable? Come back soon for more tutorials.
If you want all of the steps in one picture, find it below