Do you want to learn how to draw a cartoon version of Luna Lovegood? Look no further, here is a tutorial to learn how to draw a cute Chibi version of Luna. This is the fifth character in a huge set of Harry Potter characters that we are going to release in the next week or two. These cartoon versions of the Harry Potter characters are relatively simple to draw. Learn how to draw them now!
How to Draw Cute Chibi Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter in Simple Step by Step Drawing Tutorial
– Draw a sideways, capital letter ‘D’ shape.
– Lightly draw guidelines within the face.
– Draw hair around the face.
– Draw a letter ‘M’ shape at the neck.
– Draw a backwards ?-like shape to the right of the ‘M’.
– Draw letter ‘M’ shaped zig-zags.
– Draw circles for eyes.
– Draw a letter ‘L’ shape for the left arm.
– Draw a #3 and a letter ‘S’-like shape for the pony-tail shape.
– Start drawing the glasses.
– Start drawing her clothes.
– Continue drawing the hair.
Check Out Our New Chibi Drawing Book on Amazon
– Draw the outer part of the glasses.
– Draw the bottom of her robe.
– Draw ovals for nose and cheeks.
– Draw a heart shape for the strawberry.
– Draw the top of her magazine.
– Add finishing details.
Finished Drawing of Cute Chibi Luna Lovegood
– You can add random pictures to the cover of the magazine. You can color Luna in if you like. Come back for more Harry Potter tutorials.
If you want all the steps in one picture, you can find it below