Learn how to draw a cutie Neville Longbottom character and his frog. This is the eleventh character in a huge set of Harry Potter characters that we are going to release in the next week or two. These cartoon versions of the Harry Potter characters are relatively simple to draw. Learn how to draw them now!
You Might Also Like Our Other Harry Potter Characters
How to Draw Cute Chibi Neville Longbottom from Harry Potter with Easy Steps Tutorial
- Draw a sideways letter ‘C’ shape.
- Draw rectangle shapes for the bangs.
- Draw letter ‘c’ shapes for ears.
- Draw more rectangle shapes for bangs.
- Draw letter ‘D’ shapes for eyes.
- Draw sideways letter ‘C’ shape for chin.
- Draw ovals on face and in eyes.
- Draw letter ‘Y’ shape under face.
- Draw arms.
- Draw ‘S’ shapes in the ears.
Check Out Our New Chibi Drawing Book on Amazon
- Draw sideways letter ‘v’ shapes for collar and under right arm.
- Draw #8 shape for left hand.
- Draw curved line under robe.
- Draw the mouth.
- Draw lines on tie.
- Draw rectangle for wand.
- Draw a curved line for bottom of right hand.
- Draw sideways letter ‘E” shape for teeth.
- Draw ‘L’ shape on left arm.
- Draw sideways letter ‘D’ shape on right hand.
- Draw sideways #3 shape for eyes on frog.
- Draw #3 shapes for frog’s legs.
– Draw eyes and mouth. Draw tummy.
- Draw rectangles for legs.
- Finish robe.
Finished Drawing of Cartoon Neville Longbottom from Harry Potter
- Color in Neville and the froggy. Come back soon for more Harry Potter tutorials!
If you would like all of the steps in one picture, find them below