Learn how to draw a cutie Professor Snape character. This is the ninth character in a huge set of Harry Potter characters that we are going to release in the next week or two. These cartoon versions of the Harry Potter characters are relatively simple to draw. Learn how to draw them now!
How to Draw Cute Chibi Severus Snape with Simple Step by Step Drawing Tutorial
– Draw a letter ‘m’ shape. Then draw a letter ‘v’ shape below it.
– Draw the hair above the face.
– Draw a check-mark shape on the left side of the face. Draw a curved line on the right side.
– Start drawing some of the hair around the face.
– Draw a #5-like shape for the nose.
– Draw letter ‘U’ shaped eyes.
– Draw sideways #2-like shape at the mouth location.
– Continue drawing some of the hair.
– Draw ovals below the face.
Check Out Our New Chibi Drawing Book on Amazon
– Draw sideways letter ‘z’ shapes for eye brows.
– Draw ovals in the eyes.
– Draw a letter ‘v’ shape below the mouth.
– Draw 3 ovals in the chest area.
– Start drawing the robe and arms.
– Continue drawing the robe
– Draw upside down ?-like shapes for the robe.
Finished Drawing of Cute Chibi Professor Snape
– You can color in Professor Snape if you like. Have fun with it. Come back soon for more Harry Potter tutorials.
If you want all the steps in one picture, find it below