Learn how to draw a cutie chibi Voldemort character. He isn’t very cute, but he is Voldemort, so what do you expect. This is the tenth character in a huge set of Harry Potter characters that we are going to release in the next week or two. These cartoon versions of the Harry Potter characters are relatively simple to draw. Learn how to draw them now!
How to Draw Cute Chibi Voldemort from Harry Potter with Simple Easy Step by Step Drawing Tutorial
– Draw an oval for the face.
– Draw guidelines in the face.
– Draw a letter ‘V’ shape below the face.
– Draw letter ‘U’ shaped eyes.
– Draw #3-shaped ears.
– Draw oval shaped nostrils.
– Draw letter ‘S’ shape on the left side and a rectangle on the right side.
– Draw letter ‘z’ shaped eye brows.
– Draw letter ‘S’ shaped curves.
– Draw a sideways letter ‘P’ shape on the left arm.
Check Out Our New Chibi Drawing Book on Amazon
– Draw letter ‘c’ shape on the left hand.
– Start drawing the robe.
– Draw a sideways letter ‘D’ shape on the right arm.
– Draw 2 lines for a wand in the left hand.
– Draw ovals for eyes on the snake. Draw a #3 shape for its nose, as well as for his mouth.
– Draw curved line around Voldemort for the snake’s body. Draw a letter ‘c’ shape for the end of its body.
– Draw the ends of the wand.
– Finish the snake’s body.
– Draw the bottom of the snake’s mouth.
– Draw letter ‘v’ shaped teeth.
– Draw a backwards letter ‘C’ shape for his right hand.
]Finished Drawing of Cute Chibi Voldemort with his Snake
– You can color in Voldemort if you wish. Come back for more Harry Potter tutorials soon.
If you want all the steps in one picture, find it below