Learn how to draw a cute chibi version of King Bob from The Minions Movie with the following easy-to-follow step by step tutorial. We will guide you through each step with easy-to-follow instructions. If you can draw simple geometric shapes, letters, and numbers then this tutorial will be simple for you to follow. If not, let me know. Have fun!
You Might Also Like Our Other The Minions Movie Tutorials
You Might Also Like Our Other Despicable Me Drawing Lessons
How to Draw Cute Chibi King Bob from The Minions Movie with Simple Step by Step Lesson
- Start off this drawing by drawing a rectangle-like shape with rounded edges.
- Draw guidelines thru this shape to help you correctly place the facial features.
- Draw 2 circles shapes for eyes. Together they form a #8-like shape.
- Draw a sideways letter ‘D’ shape for his pocket.
- Draw more circles in the eyes.
- Draw a few #2-like shapes.
- Draw a sideways letter ‘m’ shape on top of the head.
- Draw the mouth which looks like a sideways letter ‘T’ shape.
- Draw robe.
Check Out Our New Chibi Drawing Book on Amazon
- Start drawing Bob’s crown.
- Draw a curvy letter ‘c’ like shape in each eye.
- Draw letter ‘E’ shapes on the goggles.
- Draw #5 shapes on the shoes.
- Outline inner part of crown.
- Draw 2 circles on the robe.
- Draw a few letter ‘u’ shapes.
- draw a line for the bottom of Bob’s pants.
- Continue drawing the pants and robe.
- And even more details on the crown.
- Yes. I know…whats with the crown and it needing so much attention. The crown is a needy bugger, isn’t it. Add even more details to the crown.
Finished Drawing of King Bob from The Minions Movie
- And there you go, you should have a King Bob character now. You should erase any remaining guidelines and darken the important lines. You can color him in if you like!
- Come back soon for more drawing tutorials!
If you want the tutorial combine in 2 pictures instead of a dozen…