Today we will show you how to draw Fanboy from Fanboy and Chum Chum. Fanboy is an 11 year-old boy who wears a purple mask, cape, and gloves, green tights, black high-top sneakers, and his trusty underwear on the outside of his costume. Find out how to draw him with the following simple-to-follow, illustrated, step by step drawing lesson.
How to Draw Fanboy from Fanboy and Chum Chum with Easy Step by Step Drawing Lesson for Kids
1. First of all draw the head and the body as you see above.
2. Add arms. Both pressing against the ground.
3. Now draw the legs. Note distorted proportions of the feet, hands and head.
4. Get to the details slowly. Draw the cape blowing in the wind. Add some facial elements. Note how we are creating perspective by drawing them.
5. Add some more details: fingers, eyebrows etc.
6. Now you don’t need the skeleton anymore. Make the lines smooth.
7. Finish up the details. Draw the smallest details last.
8. Start coloring by adding plain color of every different part.
9. Now add the shading. To get the feel of Fanboy’s cartoon style it is better to use airbrush. Note that the lightsource is somwhere in the top left corner (but it’s not very active)
Technorati Tags: fanboy, fanboy and chum chum, how to draw fanboy, drawing fanboy, how to draw fanboy and chum chum, how to draw, drawing lessons, drawing tutorials, drawing for kids, cartooning, drawing cartoons