Do you want to learn how to draw Kagome Higurashi (Higurashi Kagome) from the Inuyasha Anime series? Today, we will show you how to draw her with the following simple to follow, step by step instructional drawing lesson. Kagome Higurashi is one of the main protagonists of the series, whom takes over the task of protecting the Shikon Jewel from evil influences, but accidentally shatters it into numerous shards that disperse throughout the country.
Here are More Inuyasha Drawing Tutorials
How to Draw Kagome Higurashi from Inuyasha with Easy Step by Step Drawing Lesson : Anime / Manga Illustration
1. First of all draw the head and the torso. BOth tilted as you see above.
2. Add arms. Note the red lines wich shows the placement and the perspective of arms (they will be holding the legs)
3. Now draw the legs. Note that the closer parts is touching the ground closer. Also note the perspective of shoulders, arms and feet.
4. Get to the details slowly. Draw the blouse, skirt, socks, shoes.
5. Draw the hair. Also add some more details, such as folds.
6. Now you don’t need the skeleton anymore. Draw more details: folds, fingers, face etc.
7. Finish up the details. Draw the smallest details last.
8. Start coloring by adding plain color of every different part.
9. Now add the shading. Note where is the light source (this time it’s somewhere in the top right corner)
10. Finish by coloring ornaments and small details.
Technorati Tags: Kagome Higurashi, draw Kagome Higurashi, drawing Kagome Higurashi, how to draw Kagome Higurashi, inuyasha, draw inuyasha, drawing inuyasha, how to draw inuyasha, drawing lessons, drawing tutorial, how to draw, manga, anime, manga lessons, manga tutorials