If you are a Pokemon lover then you will love this drawing tutorial for kids who want to learn how to draw Machop. We will guide you through drawing a Machop with the following instructional steps. Have fun.
How to Draw Machop from Pokemon with Easy Step by Step Drawing Lesson for Kids and Others
1) Start off with a lollipop shape with a cross section for the face guide.
2) Add a large oval shape at the bottom for the body.
3) Add smaller lollipops for the arms and legs. The big oval is Machop’s fist since we’re drawing it foreshortened.
4) Add some muscle to the arms and legs.
5) Draw three fins on top of his head. Add his eyes, nostrils, and mouth.
6) Add some fingers to his fist.
7) Add six lines on his chest for his ribs.
8) Draw some details on his knees, feet, and tail.
9) Erase your guide lines, add blackings, and you’re done!
If you want to colorize Machop…then these are the colors that can be used. However, depending on how old the Pokemon color is seems to matter with what color her is. The older cards had Machop much lighter in color. I hope that you had fun.
Technorati Tags: Machop, drawing Machop, Machops, how to draw Machop, Machop pokemon, drawing pokemon, how to draw pokemon, pokemon characters, how to draw, drawing lessons, drawing tutorials, drawing for kids