Now that we showed you how to draw a cartoon ant, we will now show you how to draw cartoon bumble bees. We will guide you through the process in simple-to-follow steps that are easy enough for even younger children to follow. Have fun.
How to Draw Cartoon Bumblebees or Bees with Easy Step by Step Drawing Tutorial
1. Start off by drawing the basic shapes of the face: Create a circle for the head, eyes and pupils, then a semicircle for the mouth. Draw 2 curved lines for the antennas, and add 2 circles at the top.
2. The body. Create an oval for the body and add a triangle on the left for the sting.
3. Add 2 ovals for the wings.
4. Create 3 curved lines under the body for the legs, then add small lines along the legs.
5. Now erase the guidelines, and add 2 stripes in the belly of the bee.
6. Draw an upside down letter ‘u’ for the nose. If you want, you can also draw downward curved lines under the eye, in which case, you should erase some of the lower eyes.
Finally, if you want to, colorize the bumblebee.
Technorati Tags: bees, bee, bumblebees, bumble bees, drawing bees, draw bees, cartoon bees, drawing cartoon bees, cartoon bumblebees, drawing lessons, drawing tutorials, drawing for kids, cartooning, drawing cartoons, insects, bugs