Do you watch the Cartoon Network TV Show, Chowder? Well, I have put together an easy, step by step drawing lesson for drawing Panini from Chowder. This tutorial is easy enough for kids, teens, and adults. Younger kids might be able to draw this too if you help them with it. Good luck with drawing the comic style Cartoon character, Panini.
How to Draw Panini from Chowder with Simple Step by Step Drawing Tutorial
1) Start off with a circle with cross sections for the face guide.
2) Add two long ovals on top for her rabbit ears, and a rectangle for her dress.
3) Add arm and leg guides.
4) Start drawing her eyes, mouth, and whiskers.
5) Add dots to her dress and wavy lines at the bottom for the design.
6) Add some muscles to her arms and legs.
7) Erase your guide lines and you’re done!
This is what Panini looks like when colorized. I hope that your Panini picture turned out amazing and that you had fun!
Technorati Tags: draw Panini, drawing Panini, how to draw Panini, Panini from Chowder, Panini, draw Chowder, drawing Chowder, how to draw Chowder, Chowder characters, draw Chowder characters, Chowder, how to draw, drawing lessons, drawing tutorials, cartooning, drawing cartoons, drawing for kids