Today we will show you how to draw Son Goku, the main character of the Dragon Ball series (Dragon Ball Z). Learn how to draw Son Goku in simple-to-follow steps that you will find below. Have fun.
1) Start off with a lollipop shape with a long stick.
2) Add some rounded squares for his chest and pelvis. The trick here is to make the upper square larger than the lower one, and make them larger than the head to give a better muscular illusion.
3) Add arm guides and leg guides.
4) Fill in those guides with muscle.
5) Start drawing Goku’s hair and face.
6) Draw some “V”shaped curves on his chest for his shirt’s collar.
7) Define his muscles on his arms.
8) Add the rest of the curves on his clothes, such as on the pants and the rest of his shirt and belt.
9) Erase your guide lines, add blackings and you’re done!
This is what Son Goku looks like all finished up.
This is how Son Goku looks like all colorized. I hope that you had fun.
Technorati Tags: Son Goku, draw Son Goku, draw Son Goku, draw Goku, drawing Son Goku, how to draw son goku, drawing goku, dragon ball z, how to draw dragon ball z, Goku from dragon ball z, dragonballz, dragon ball z, drawing for kids, manga, anime, draw manga, draw anime, dragon ball z characters