Today we will show you how to draw Spiderman with the following easy-to-follow, step by step drawing lesson. Spider-Man is a fictional Marvel Comics superhero that was featured in several comic book series, as well as tv cartoons, and the star of many movies. Find out how to draw him on the following instructional page.
How to Draw Spiderman with Simple Steps Drawing Tutorial
1) Start off with a lollipop shape with a long stick.
2) Add some rounded squares for his chest and pelvis. The trick here is to make the upper square larger than the lower one, and make them larger than the head to give a better muscular illusion.
3) Add arm guides
4) Add leg guides.
5) Fill in those guides with muscle.
6) Start drawing the web design on his face and his eyes. Draw his fingers.
7) Continue adding web designs on his chest, arms, and feet.
8) Erase your guide lines, add blackings, and you’re done!
These are the colors that Spiderman is traditionally colored with…I hope that you found this drawing tutorial helpful. Don’t forget to post your pictures below.
Technorati Tags: spiderman, draw spiderman, drawing spiderman, how to draw spiderman, spiderman drawing tutorial, draw spidermans face, spidermans face, drawing lessons, drawing tutorials, drawing for kids, drawing super heroes, super heroes, draw comics, drawing comics