If you like Kabuto from Pokemon, then you are going to love this drawing tutorial. Kabuto looks like a little crab, peeking out of his shell. Today we will show you how to draw this popular Pokemon character in simple-to-follow steps.
How to Draw Kabuto from Pokemon in Easy Steps Tutorial for Kids
1) Start off with a pebble shape.
2) Draw a curved wedge for the rest of the body.
3) Add two claws at the bottom for his first pair of legs.
4) Draw circles for the eyes and markings on its back. Add an extra pair of legs.
5) Erase your guide lines, add blackings and you’re done!
Color the little guy in and you are finished. I hope that you had fun. 🙂
Technorati Tags: Kabuto, draw Kabuto, drawing Kabuto, Kabuto from pokemon, draw Kabuto from pokemon, Kabuto, cabuto, drawing pokemon, how to draw pokemon, pokemon drawing tutorials, drawing tutorials, drawing for kids