Do you want to learn how to draw a cartoon house fly? Well here is your chance…house flies can be created with very basic shapes. Find the illustrated steps below and learn how to draw this bug easily.
How to Draw a Cartoon Fly with Simple Shapes
Lightly draw an oval.
Lightly draw 2 ovals that look like a sideways #8 shape.
Draw a circle and a curved line.
Draw a few curved lines and lightly draw circles.
– Erase the parts of the pupils that are above the eye lids.
– Then draw ‘S’ shaped feet.
– Also draw a curved line at the top of the mouth.
– Draw lines for teeth inside the mouth.
– Darken the outside lines.
– Lightly draw ovals for wings.
– Draw a line in each wing.
– Then draw upwards curved lines along this line.
Finished Cartoon Fly
Erase any lines that you don’t need and darken the outlines of the shapes.