Here is another simple tutorial to draw a cartoon snail…this little guy is taking his time getting wherever he is going. We will show you how to use basic geometric shapes, letters, and numbers to draw this cute little snail. Find out the steps by following this tutorial.
How to Draw Cartoon Snails with Simple Guided Steps
Lightly draw 2 circles, like a sideways #8 shape.
Draw a sideways letter D shape.
Draw a circle in each eye.
– Draw a circle in each eye.
– Lightly draw a letter ‘D’ over the entire shape.
Draw a number 6-like shape to the left of the face.
– Draw a letter ‘C’ shape around the #6 shape (from the last step).
– Draw a letter ‘J’-like shape to the right of the face.
– Draw another ‘C’-like shape around the last ‘C’-like shape.
– Draw a sideways letter ‘S’ shape.
Draw a wavy shape at the bottom of the snail.
Draw a #7 shape and a #2 shape.
Finished Cartoon Snails
Now darken up the important lines and erase any lines that you don’t need any more (guide lines that were in blue throughout the tutorial).
Technorati Tags: snails, cartoon snails, how to draw snails, cartoon snail
Goh Guan Chun
Thank you very much, it made my younger sister’s birthday card more complete.???
Happy B-day to your little sis!