Today we are going to show you how to draw Queen Elsa of Arendelle …also known as the Snow Queen. Elsa has the power to make it snow and it is amazing to witness. In this picture, Queen Elsa is creating a snowflake. Learn how to draw Elsa with the following illustrated steps.
How to Draw Princess Elsa from Frozen Step by Step Tutorial
Lightly draw a circle and a square.
– Lightly draw a guideline thru the center of the circle…diagonally. Use these guidelines to help place the facial features.
– Draw a lowercase letter ‘e’ shape at the top left side of the square.
– Draw a letter ‘s’ shape for the chin and neck. Draw a curved line for the back of the neck.
– Draw a letter ‘V’ like shape for the eye.
– Lightly draw 2 ovals under the neck…in a sideways #8-like form.
– Draw a ?-like shaped mouth.
– Draw a letter C nostril.
– Draw a letter ‘s’ like shape for the forehead.
– Draw a sideways letter ‘t’ shape for the top of the mouth.
– Draw a letter ‘s’ shape inside the ear.
– Draw lashes on the top of the eye.
– Draw an oval inside of the eye.
– Draw 2 ovals for the brooch (jewelry).
– Draw 2 curved lines on top of the ovals.
– Draw a letter ‘Y’-like shape inside the mouth.
– Draw a #3-like shape on the right side of her bun and curved lines on the other side of the bun.
– Draw a sideways #5-like shape from her collar down towards her chest.
– Draw another oval inside the eye.
– Draw a sideways letter ‘s’ shape for the brow.
– Draw a #3-like shape on the left side of her hair.
– Draw a bunch of letter ‘J’-like shapes on the right side of the hair.
– Draw another sideways letter ‘s’ shape on the brow.
– Draw a letter ‘v’ like shape for the side burn area.
– Draw a letter ‘s’ like shape in her chest area.
– Draw stick-arm in shape of letter ‘v’-like shape with an oval at the bottom.
– Draw #3-like shapes on the inside of the hair.
– Draw zig-zaggy bangs … with a letter ‘s’-like shape on the far right-side.
– Draw ovals on the chest.
– Draw ovals along the arm and where the hand will be.
– Draw an upside down letter ‘V’ shape on the head.
– Outline the ovals of the arm and outline the palm.
– Start drawing stick fingers…one of them looks like a letter ‘Y’ shape.
– On the chest, make the shape of the top of a heart. There are bubble letter ‘V’ and ‘S’ shapes on the chest.
– Add a letter ‘T’ shape in the triangle on the top of the head.
– Outline the oval in the thumb area…also draw letter ‘D’ like shapes for the fingers.
– Above the fingers, make the template form of the snowflake … circles with arrow shapes surrounding it.
– Add leaf shapes, circles, and letter ‘V’ shapes in the chest.
– Draw another letter ‘D’ shaped finger on the hand. Finish the hand.
– Outline the template shapes (blue) that you drew in the last step on the snowflake.
– Erase guidelines (blue in this tutorial) and lines you don’t need any more.
Finished Picture of Princess Elsa
– Darken important lines.
Now your Princess Elsa is complete. I hope that this tutorial helped you draw her and that you enjoyed learning how to do it.