Old Man Winter is also called Father Winter and is the personification of Winter itself. He is sort of an old-timey reference, but he is also fun to draw. You can just consider this a drawing of a freezing old man. This is how a lot of us feel lately..it has been snowing constantly lately. We will show you how to draw Old Man Winter with easy to follow illustrated steps.
How to Draw Old Man Winter – Old Man with Icicles All Over His Face and Beard
Draw ovals for eyes and a sideways ?-like shape for the nose.
– Draw 2 ovals inside each eye.
– Draw a letter ‘s’ shape for the top of the nose.
– Draw a sideways letter ‘s’ shape for the rim of the hat.
– Draw a letter ‘u’ shape for the beard.
– Draw the top of the hat.
– Draw curvy letter ‘w’-like shapes all over the figure.
– Draw an oval for the mouth.
– Draw more curvy letter ‘m’ like shapes around the beard and hat.
– Draw lines coming out of the mouth.
– Lightly draw 2 ovals for gloves.
– Outline gloves like I did above.
– Draw a few more basic shapes.
– Lightly draw guides.
– Draw #3-like shapes for the air that he blows from his mouth.
– Draw Winter on his hat and curved line above it.
Draw squiggly lines over his chest and back. Add a few more details to Old Man Winter.
Finished Drawing of Old Man Winter
Erase guidelines (blue in this tutorial). Darken / thicken lines.