Who doesn’t love Tinkerbell…she is the adorable Disney character from Peter Pan and from Disney Fairies. She is very sassy and her short nickname is Tink. Today we will show you how to draw Tinkerbell holding a butterfly. She is beautiful and so is this butterfly. Today we will show you how to draw Tinkerbell and the Butterfly with simple to follow steps. This is more advanced than some of our tutorials so don’t feel bad if it is too hard for you.
How to Draw Tinkerbell Holding a Butterfly with Easy to Follow Steps
Draw an oval with a letter ‘U’ shaped chin. Then draw guidelines thru the face as I have done. Now you will be able to place facial features a little easier.
– Draw one letter ‘D’ shaped eye and one almond shaped eye.
– Draw a ?-like shaped nose. Also draw the top of the mouth.
– Draw a circle on top of the head for her bun.
– Draw an upside down ?-like shape for the ear.
– Draw 2 letter ‘J’ like shapes in the mouth.
– Draw 2 ovals in the eyes. Leave a blank oval for the highlight of the eye.
– Draw a backwards letter ‘s’ shape in the ear. Draw a curved line over the ear and eyes.
– Draw upside down letter ‘v’ shapes for bangs.
– Draw a letter ‘s’ like shape on the right side of the hair.
– Draw a curved line in the mouth.
– Draw letter ‘M’ shaped wings.
– Lightly draw oval shoulders and arms.
– Draw a letter ‘m’ shape on the bun.
– Draw a few basic shapes on the hair.
– Draw 2 letter ‘s’ like shapes for the body.
– Outline the arm guidelines that you drew in the last step.
– Lightly draw oval guidelines for fingers.
– Draw #9-shaped spirals in the wings.
– Draw a sideways letter ‘P’ shape for the butterfly’s body and a #3 shape for its head.
– Draw a sideways letter ‘s’ shaped curve at Tinkerbell’s waist. Then draw a leaf shape in the center of the skirt.
– Outline the finger guides that you drew in the last step.
– Draw a letter ‘s’ shaped curve on the bun.
– Draw ?-like (or s-like) curves for the butterfly’s legs. Draw a letter ‘s’ shape in the butterfly’s face. Draw upside down letter ‘J’ like antennae.
– Draw a few basic shapes in Tinkerbell’s wings.
– Draw letter ‘M’ shaped wings for the butterfly. Draw oval eyes and oval pupils. Draw a curved line on its chest.
– Draw oval and line guidelines for Tinkerbell’s leg. Draw a few letter ‘v’ shapes on her skirt.
– Finish the butterfly’s wings with a #3-like shape. Draw a few spiral shapes and circles on the butterfly’s wings.
– Outline the leg guidelines that you made in the last step.
– Draw circles on the feet.
– Finish off the leg and shoe . Draw a #8-like shape for the back foot.
– Draw letter ‘P’ shapes on the butterfly’s wings.
Erase guidelines (blue in this tutorial) and any other lines that you don’t need. Also darken / thicken the important lines.
Finished Drawing of Tinkerbell Holding a Cute Butterfly
Now you have an amazing picture of Tinkerbell and a butterfly. I hope yours turned out really good. I know this was a hard tutorial and I think it is amazing that you got all the way thru it. If you had a hard time with it, just keep trying.