My favorite part of the Disney movie Frozen is when little princess Anna is singing the song “Do You Want to Build a Snowman”. I have to admit that I cried all thru the song. It is so sweet and endearing and really quite heartbreaking! Today I will show you how to draw a picture of little princess Anna singing this song to her sister thru the door. She is peering in the little keyhole in Princess Elsa’s door. We break down this tutorial is simple to follow illustrated steps.
How to Draw Young Anna from Disney’s Frozen : Do You Want to Build a Snowman Song
Lightly draw 2 ovals as seen above.
– Lightly draw a guideline thru the center of the face to help you place facial features later.
– Draw a letter ‘C’ ear.
– Draw a curved line for one eye and a lowercase letter ‘e’-like shape for the other eye.
– Draw another curved line on the top of the left eye.
– Fill in eye lashes on the right eye.
– Draw a curved line for the nose and a flattened letter ‘s’ like curve for the mouth.
– Draw a curved line for the back of the head.
– Draw ovals for the pupils/irises of the eye. Also draw lashes on the left eye.
– Draw letter ‘u’ shaped nostrils.
– mimic the top of the lip for the bottom of the lip.
– Draw a sideways number ‘2’ shape for the hairline around the ear.
– Draw a few curved lines.
– Draw a rectangle-like shape for the left brow.
– Draw the bottom lip with 2 curved lines.
– Draw a line for the door.
– Lightly draw 2 ovals and 2 lines for the skeletal shape of the arm.
– Draw 2 curved lines for the head band and zig-zaggety lines for the bangs.
– Lightly draw an oval and a circle for the keyhole.
– Use the oval of the shoulder to help you make the sleeve of Anna’s shirt. Draw a backwards #2-like shape for the bottom of the sleeve.
– Draw another oval behind the sleeve.
– Lightly draw 2 ovals and a diamond shape for the basic shape of the door knob.
– Outline the oval guide for the ponytail…the bottom of the ponytail is a letter ‘v’ shape.
– Outline the guide of the arm and of the door knob.
– Lightly draw a rectangle and a diamond for other shapes on the door.
– Draw a letter ‘U’ shape under the sleeve. Also draw some more ovals for the shape of the dress and the fingers.
– Outline the guides on the door to make the shapes that we show above.
– Draw a curved line and a #7-like shape (together they look like a backwards lowercase letter ‘h’ shape.
– Outline the oval guides to make up a hand as seen above.
– Draw squiggly lines for the hair above the ear.
– Darken the important lines and erase the guidelines (blue lines in this tutorial).
Finished Drawing of Young Anna Singing “Do You Want to Build a Snowman” While Looking in the Keyhole of Elsa’s Door
– I hope that you enjoyed this tutorial. The actual picture that I was looking at when drawing this picture was really small and pixelated so I apologize if it isn’t perfect. It is hard for me to see the little details in Anna. I hope you enjoyed this tutorial.