Charizard is a dragon-like character that is a dual-type Flying/Fire Pokemon. Charizard evolves from a Charmeleon and then evolves into a Charmander. If you want to learn how to draw Charizard just follow this step by step drawing tutorial. It isn’t an easy tutorial but I try to make each individual step simple to follow.
How to Draw Charizard from Pokemon with Easy Steps
Draw an egg or eggplant shape shape for the body…with a line up to an oval shape.
– Draw 2 oval shapes for the hands…connect them with lines. Draw ovals for the thighs as well.
– Draw a sideways capital letter ‘A’ shape for the eye.
– Draw a #3-like shape on the left side of the head.
– Outline the neck.
– Draw a letter ‘m’-like shape on the top of the snout.
– Draw a sideways letter ‘u’ shape for the ear.
– Draw a letter ‘j’ shape for the throat.
– Draw sideways ?-like shape for the shoulders.
– Draw oval shapes for the feet.
– Draw a #5-like shape for the mouth.
– Draw ovals inside the eye.
– Draw capital letter ‘D’ shaped nails.
– Outline the arms.
– Draw letter ‘v’ shaped teeth.
– Draw bubble letter ‘m’ shaped hands.
– Outline the guides of the legs/feet. Draw a ?-like shape on the right foot.
– Draw lowercase letter ‘e’ shape on the left side of the tail. Draw curved lines between the legs.
– Draw a sideways letter ‘v’ shape for the right side of the tail.
– Outline the guides of the hands.
– Draw sideways ?-like shapes for the tops of the wings (these will be guides for the next step).
– Draw letter ‘u’ shaped humps for the bottom of the left wing….draw more zig-zaggety shapes for the bottom of the right wing.
– Draw letter ‘v shaped nails.
– Outline guides of the tail.
– Use guides to help you draw the wings.
– Lightly draw ovals above the right side of the tail.
– Draw upside down letter ‘u’ shapes at the tops of each wing.
– Draw upside down letter ‘v’ shapes within the wings.
– Draw wavy lines on the ovals you drew over the tail.
– Draw letter ‘m’ like shapes on the fire.
Finished Drawing of Charizard
Now erase any guidelines that you don’t need any more. Thicken or darken any lines that might need it. I hope that you had fun and that this tutorial helped you draw a great picture of Charizard. Come back for more Pokemon tutorials as well as other drawing lessons.