Everybody loves Elsa from Disney’s Frozen…Even though I have already posted a few Elsa tutorials, I keep getting more requests for more lessons FOR ELSA!!! Today I will show you how to draw Elsa the Snow Queen. I hope that you like this picture of her and that you will be happy with the results. I will guide you to drawing Elsa by bringing you thru the drawing process in this step by step drawing tutorial. I hope that I make this easy for you! Have Fun!
How to Draw Elsa the Snow Queen from Disneys Frozen Drawing Tutorial
Draw a circle and a rectangle on an angle.
– Lightly draw guidelines thru the circle and rectangle…as seen above.
– Use the guidelines to help you place the facial features.
– Draw parts of the eyes.
– Draw an oval as the guide for the nose.
– Draw a few letter ‘s’ shapes.
– Draw a circle in the left eye and a curved line in the right eye.
– Draw a ?-like shape for the right nostril.
– Draw the top of the mouth.
– Draw a letter ‘C’ shape for the ear.
– Draw circles in the eyes.
– Draw the bottom curve of the nose.
– Draw the bottom of the top lip.
– Use the guideline-rectangle to help you draw the chin.
– Draw 2 letter ‘c’ curved lines in the ear.
– Draw a curved line for the b0tt0m lip.
– Draw a letter ‘u’ shape for the middle of the hair.
– Draw curved lines for the neck.
– Draw the lashes
– Draw two sideways ‘?’-like shapes for the bangs.
– Draw curved lines for the eye lids.
– Draw upside down letter ‘J’ shapes for the shoulders/arms.
– Draw letter ‘s’ shapes for the eye brows and for some of the hair.
– Draw 2 ovals for the guidelines of the right arm.
– Draw a sideways #3-like shape for the top of the dress.
– Draw a letter ‘s’ and letter ‘z’ and letter ‘v’ shape in the hair.
– Finish the eye brows.
– Draw a backwards #2-like shape for the top of the dress.
– Draw a ?-like shape for the right-side of the dress.
– Outline the arm ovals for the actual lines of the arm.
– Draw letter ‘s’ shapes in the hair.
– Draw a backwards #7-like shape for the forehead.
– Finish up the shapes in the hair.
– Draw some guidelines for the braid…by lightly drawing letter ‘s’ shapes.
– Use the letter ‘s’ shapes to guide you to drawing the other shapes…as highlighted above.
– Lightly draw asterisk-like shapes to guide you to drawing the snowflakes in the hair.
– Draw letter ‘s’ and #3-like shapes at the bottom of the hair.
– Outline the asterisk shapes – with a circle in the center and then diamond shapes on each line that you drew.
– Thicken the important lines.
– Lightly draw rectangles in the chest part of the dress….draw tiny circles on the other parts of the dress.
Finished Drawing of Elsa the Snow Queen
– Erase the guidelines (blue in this tutorial). Fix any last minute things. You now have a beautiful picture of Elsa as The Snow Queen. I hope that your picture turned out fabulously well! Come back for more drawing tutorials and especially Disney’s Frozen Drawing Lessons.