Mike Wazowski is the green circular guy with one eye from Monsters Inc and Monsters University. In Monsters University, Mike wears a retainer in his mouth and an MU hat on his head. His lifelong dream is to become a Scarer at Monsters Inc. and he wishes to be accepted into the Scare program at Monsters University. Today we will show you how to draw Mike Wazowski with easy to follow, step by step instructions.
How to Draw Mike Wazowski from Monsters University and Monsters Inc
– Lightly draw the basic skeleton of Mike’s form by drawing an oval and some stick arms and legs. Lightly draw guidelines thru the oval form.
– Lightly draw ovals for hands and feet.
– Draw 3 circles for Mike’s one eye.
– Lightly draw 3 ovals one each foot for toes.
– Outline the stick legs and arms that you made in a previous step.
– Draw an egg-shaped oval for the outer eye.
– Draw a sideways capital letter ‘D’ shape (or banana shape) for the mouth.
– Outline the ovals that we drew for each foot in previous steps.
– Draw a lowercase letter ‘e’ for the left hand. Draw a #9-like shape on the right hand.
– Draw letter ‘U’ shaped teeth.
– Draw 2 curved lines on top of the eye.
– Draw letter ‘v’ shapes on each toe.
– Draw a letter ‘y’ shape on the left hand. Draw a curved line on the right hand.
– Draw letter ‘U’ shapes for the bottom row of teeth. Draw the metal mouth retainer that is in his mouth. It looks like 2 question mark shapes.
– Draw a letter ‘u’ and a letter ‘v’ shape on top of his head. Also draw a sideways letter ‘s’ shape for the rim of the hat.
– Draw letter ‘u’ shapes to close off the nail shapes.
– Draw a curved line for the rest of the mouth retainer.
– Draw a curved line to finish off the hat.
– Draw 2 squares on the front of the hat. Use these shapes to help you draw the letter ‘M’ and ‘U’. Draw an eye in the center of the letter ‘M’ shape.
– Erase the guidelines (blue in this tutorial) and thicken the lines that are important.
Finished Drawing Mike Wazowski from Monsters University & Monsters Inc
You now have a great drawing of Mike Wazowski. I hope that your drawing turned out tremendously well and that you had a lot of fun drawing it!