Naruto Uzumaki is a shinobi and a member of Team Kakashi. Naruto is a great ninja and is even regarded as a hero by both villagers and the shinobi world. Today I will show you how to draw this famous Naruto with easy to follow steps. I will guide you with simple geometric shapes, alphabetic letters, as well as numbers. If you know how to draw those shapes, you will be able to draw Naruto.
How to Draw Naruto Uzumaki Step by Step Drawing Tutorial
Lightly draw an oval with guides. The guides will help you place Naruto’s facial features.
– Draw a capital letter ‘D’ shape for the eye and ear.
– Draw a lowercase letter ‘h’ and a curved line for the nose.
– Draw a backwards #9-like shape on the left side of the face.
– Thicken the line on the top of the right eye. Then draw a circle and a dot in that eye.
– Draw a sideways ?-like shape for the right eye.
– Draw a capital letter ‘E’ shape for the mouth.
– Draw a letter ‘s’ shape in the right ear.
– Lightly draw a large oval around the head like a halo. This is the guideline for the hair that you will be drawing in the next step.
– Draw a #3-like shape on the right-side of the mouth. Draw a line below the mouth.
– Draw a #7-like shape in the right ear.
– Draw 2 lines for the neck.
-Draw letter ‘V’ or ‘M’ -like shapes within the oval hair guide for the hair.
– Draw 2 curved lines for the plate on the headband.
– Draw letter ‘v’ shapes for hair coming out of the headband.
– Draw upside down letter ‘j’ shapes for the collar.
– Draw a curved line on either side of the plate within the headband.
– #6-spiral within the plate on the headband. Draw ovals within the plate too.
– Draw a letter ‘v’ shape on the left side of the head to finish off the hair.
– Darken corners of the mouth.
– Draw lines on both sides of the face.
– Draw #3-shaped humps to finish off the collar.
– Draw sideways letter ‘s’ shapes on the right side of the head for the back of the headband.
– Draw a letter ‘v’ shape to finish off the shape inside the headband.
– Draw a letter ‘M’ shape on the right-bottom side of the hair.
– Draw ovals below the head for the guide of the body and hand.
– Draw sideways letter ‘s’ shapes for the other part of the headband coming out of the back of the head.
– Draw two flattened #3-like shapes on the left side of the blue body guide.
– Draw the sleeve on the right side of the body…around the hand guide.
– Draw #7-like shape within the body of Naruto.
– Draw a guide for the zipper.
– Draw some wrinkles on his coat.
– Draw flattened letter ‘m’-like shape on top of his fist.
– Outline zipper guide.
– Draw a #5-like shape on the right-side of the zipper.
– Draw oval guides for the fingers…except for the thumb shape which is a letter ‘D’ shape.
– Now outline the fingers and hand, using the guides that we drew.
– Add 2 rectangles for the zipper pull.
– Draw 2 curved lines on the left upper side of the hand (I highlighted it in green).
– Draw 2 curved lines on the right-side of the headband.
– Bubble letter ‘c’ shapes behind the hand on the left.
– Draw 2 ovals and a few lines.
– Draw a curved line inside the inner oval to make it 3-dimensional.
– Draw an arrow shape (highlighted in purple).
– Draw a letter ‘v’ shape at the bottom of the arrow (highlighted in blue).
– Draw letter ‘v’ shapes and a few curved lines.
Finished Drawing of Naruto Uzumaki