Vitruvius is a Lego Minifigure that is featured in the 2014 movie… The Lego Movie. He is an ancient wizard that prophesized that there would be a “special one”…who they then believe is Emmet. Today we will show you how to draw Vitruvius with easy to follow step by step instructions.
How to Draw Vitruvius the Minifigure from The Lego Movie in Simple Steps
Draw squares with rounded corners. Draw guides within the square.
– Draw a sideways letter ‘s’ shape.
– Draw a circle and an oval for eyes.
– Draw curved lines for a headband.
– Draw a sideways #3-like shape as well as a letter ‘v’ shape to make up the beard.
– Draw a #3 shape at the bottom of the beard and an upside down letter ‘u’ shape within the beard.
– Draw a letter ‘u’ shape at the side of the beard.
– Draw the top of the head and a few other lines.
– Draw a leaf shape and 2 curved lines within the beard.
– Draw a rectangle and a triangle-ish shape for the side of the body.
Draw the front of the body with a rectangle and the bottom of a triangle-like shape for the top of the body.
– Draw a #6-like and a #9-like shape for arms.
– Draw a letter ‘v’-like shape under the #3-like beard shape.
– Draw a lowercase letter ‘r’-like shape for the cape.
– Draw bubble-letter ‘c’ shape for the left hand and a capital letter ‘D’-like shape for the right hand.
– Draw a letter ‘L’-like shape on the left arm.
– Draw a capital letter ‘D’-like shape on the left hand as well as 2 curved lines.
– Draw 2 curvy like lines on the robe as well as a triangle-like shape…as well as 2 straight lines for the staff in his hand.
– Draw a curved line at the bottom of the cape as well as ovals within it.
– Draw a few letter ‘x’ like shapes at the bottom of the robe.
– Draw a sideways letter ‘VW’ shape on the robe. Draw a blocky- letter ‘Y’ shape in the middle of the robe. Draw a backwards letter ‘L’ shape on the right side of the robe.
– Draw a letter ‘D’ shape for the fingers on the right side of the staff he is holding. Also draw curved lines at the top of the staff.
– Draw letter ‘M’-like shapes at the bottom of the robe. Also draw curvy and squiggly lines on the shirt.
– Draw some more lines on the staff.
– Draw letter ‘F’ shapes on the pants. The top of the pants is a sideways triangle-like shape.
– Draw a rectangle and a triangle at the top of the staff.
– Draw blocky #3-like shapes on either side of the rectangle.
– Draw some lines and another blocky #3-like shape.
– Draw a few more designy shapes on the pants and robe.
– Draw a few more basic shapes on the staff…draw a #8-like shape at the bottom-right side of the staff.
Finished Drawing of Vitruvius the Minifig
– Now erase any guidelines (blue usually) and darken or thicken any lines that might need it. I hope that you enjoyed this drawing tutorial and that your drawing turned out amazingly well! Come back for more Lego drawing tutorials or other types of drawing lessons.