Spongebob Squarepants characters are cute enough but I thought that you would enjoy learning how to draw them at their cutest…when they were babies. Here are a few Spongebob Squarepants characters as babies – baby Mr. Krabs – baby Plankton – and baby Spongebob Squarepants. Have fun learning how to draw them with the following step by step drawing tutorial.
How to Draw Baby Spongebob, Mr. Krabs, and Plankton from Spongebob Squarepants
– Lets start by drawing Mr. Krabs. Lightly draw a circle for the body…and draw a light guidelines thru it. Then draw a line connected to an oval on the right side of the body. Then on the left side of the body draw a line connected to 2 ovals.
– Then draw an oval inside Mr. Krab’s left hand.
– Draw a square-like shape on Mr. Krab’s left side for Spongebob’s body. Then draw a line and an oval for each of Spongebob’s hands.
– Draw guidelines within Spongebob’s body.
– Draw 2 tall upside down letter ‘U’ shapes for Mr. Krab’s eyes.
– Draw ovals for Mr. Krab’s eyes and for Plankton’s eye.
– Draw circles for Spongebob’s eyes.
– Draw a rectangle-like shape for the left side of Spongebob’s body.
– Draw a sideways letter ‘Y’ shape for Mr. Krab’s mouth.
– Draw another oval inside Plankton’s eye.
– Draw jellybean shapes inside Mr. Krab’s eyes. Draw 2 ?-like shapes on the left side of his face.
– Draw a letter ‘J’-like shape for the bottom of Mr. Krab’s mouth.
– Draw wavy-like shapes on the right-side of Mr. Krab’s body.
– Draw lines outlining Mr. Krab’s and Spongebob’s stick arms.
– Draw circles inside Spongebob’s eyes and letter ‘C’ shapes for his cheeks.
– Draw a Letter ‘Y’ like shape for Mr. Krab’s tooth. Draw a #3-like shape for his tongue. Draw a curved line under his mouth for his lip.
– Lightly draw a capital letter ‘D’ shape and an oval inside Mr. Krab’s right claw. Draw a letter ‘v’ like shape at the end of the ?-shapes that you made in the last step.
– Draw 2 bubble letter ‘J’ shapes for Plankton’s antennae. Draw a ?-like shape an oval inside Plankton’s eye.
– Draw a letter ‘c’ shaped nose on Spongebob’s face.
– Draw ovals for Spongebob’s fingers.
– Draw eyelashes and#8-like shapes in Spongebob’s eyes.
– Draw eyelashes on Plankton’s eyes. Draw letter ‘C’ shaped cheeks and letter ‘V’ shaped fins.
– Draw a sideways capital letter ‘P’ shape on Mr. Krab’s diaper. also draw a curved line at the top of his diaper and letter ‘J’ shaped edges.
– Draw a #7-like shape in Mr. Krab’s right claw.
– Start outlining Spongebob’s fingers…like a letter ‘s’ shape and a ?-like shape for both sides of his hand.
– Draw letter ‘S’-like shapes for the bottoms of Spongebob’s diapers. Draw a curved line for his mouth.
– Draw bubble letter ‘C’ shapes in Spongebob’s and Mr. Krab’s diapers. Finish up the diapers with a few basic shapes.
– Draw #3-like humps on Mr. Krab’s right claw. Draw #3-like shapes on top of his eyes.
– Draw a letter ‘S’-like shape on Mr. Krab’s left claw and a letter ‘J’ shape on Plankton’s mouth.
– Finish outlining Spongebob’s hands / fingers.
– Lightly draw rectangle guidelines for Spongebob’s feet.
– Draw 2 rectangle shapes for Spongebob’s teeth and draw a flattened #3-like shape under his mouth for his lip.
– Draw letter ‘v’ shapes for Mr. Krab’s feet. Draw a letter ‘u’ shape on the top of each of his eyes.
– Draw a sideways bubble-letter ‘A’ shape on Spongebob’s and Mr. Krab’s diaper pin.
– Finish up Plankton’s diaper with a few curved lines.
– Draw #3-like shapes in Spongebob’s feet guides.
– Draw curvy lines all around Spongebob’s body.
– Draw another #3-like shape in each of Spongebob’s feet guides.
– Draw ovals all over Spongebob’s body.
Finished Drawing of Baby Spongebob Squarepants, Plankton, and Mr. Krabs
– Now erase any guidelines that aren’t needed any more and thicken or darken any remaining lines that seem to need work. I hope that your Spongebob baby characters picture turned out amazing! Keep drawing and come back for more tutorials soon!