Belle is the girl from Beauty and the Beast who goes to forcibly live with the ugly beast. She then falls in love with him and he turns back into a handsome prince. Today I will show you how to draw Belle with easy to follow steps. I hope you find it enjoyable!
How to Draw Belle from Beauty and the Beast Step by Step Tutorial
Draw 2 circle-like shapes to make up a #8-like shape.
– Lightly draw guides thru the face.
– Draw a capital letter ‘T’ shape and a ?-like shape for the nose.
– Draw a letter ‘J’ shape for the chin.
– Draw 2 ovals for the earring.
– Draw letter ‘Y’ shapes in the hair-area.
– Draw some letter ‘S’-shaped curves for the eyes and part of the mouth.
– Draw curved lines for the neck.
– Draw a sideways #3-like shape at the top of the head.
– Draw another letter ‘s’-shaped curve on the left side of the mouth.
– Add a curved line on each eye to make leaf shapes.
– Draw two letter ‘u’ shapes on the right side of the head for hair.
– Draw letter ‘s’-shaped curves in the hair as well as a few other lines.
– Thicken the top of the eyes.
– Draw the bottom of the top lip.
– Draw a few oval-ish shapes for the basic shapes of the arms. The forearms look likes squash-shapes.
– Draw letter ‘v’ shapes for each lash.
– Draw a letter ‘J’ shape at the side of the head and draw letter ‘j’ shapes for the bottom lip.
– Draw rectangle shapes for the guide to the hands.
– Draw bubble letter ‘J’ shaped brows.
– Draw circles in each eye.
– Draw #3-like shape on top of head. Draw curved lines on top of head.
– Draw letter ‘s’ shape on side of head.
– Draw circle at top of left arm – this is a guide for the rose.
– Draw basic form of hands.
– Draw circles inside of eyes.
– Draw letter ‘s’ shape again on left side of hair.
– Draw letter ‘u’ shape in the rose-circle giude.
– Draw letter ‘v’ shapes around the rose.
– Draw lines inside the hand-guides.
– Also draw another oval on the right-side of the hands.Within that oval draw 3 circles.
– Draw a letter ‘G’ shape within the rose circle guide as well as 2 petal shapes that make up a #3-like shape.
– Draw the stem of the rose.
– Draw a letter ‘C’ shape and letter ‘Y’ shape inside the left arm and right arm as well.
– Draw curved lines at the end of the fingers.
– Outline the arms’ guides.
– Draw another capital letter ‘G’ shape inside the rose circle. Draw a bubble-letter #7-like shape in the rose-circle guide.
– Draw a #3-like shape on the left arm and right arm.
– Draw a bubble letter ‘y’ shape on the stem of the rose.
– Draw a letter ‘P’ shape inside the rose … surrounded by a petal shape.
– Draw a few #3-like shapes.
– Draw two sets of 3 leaves on the rose.
– Draw a letter ‘s’ shaped curve on the right shoulder.
– Draw an upside down letter ‘Y’ shape on the left side of the head.
– Draw zig-zaggedy letter ‘v’ shapes inside the leaves. Draw a letter ‘v’ shape for a thorn on the stem.
Finished Drawing of Belle
– Erase the guides and thicken / darken any lines that seem to need it. I hope that you enjoyed drawing Belle from Disney’s Beauty and the Beast. Come back for more tutorials soon.