Today I am going to show you how to draw a Chibi Anna from Disney’s Frozen. Princess Anna is the younger sister of Elsa in this popular, blockbuster movie. I will show you how to draw a cartoon-baby-like or chibi version of Anna with the following simple steps. Find out how to draw her below.
How to Draw Chibi Anna from Frozen with Easy Step by Step Tutorial
Draw an upside down letter ‘U’ shape.
– Draw a slightly curved line at the bottom of the letter ‘U’ shape.
– Lightly draw guidelines within the face.
– Draw an upside down letter ‘j’ shape on top of the head.
– Draw a letter ‘W’ shape for the bangs.
– Draw sideways capital letter ‘D’ shapes for eyes.
– Draw a letter ‘Y’-like shape under the chin.
– Draw another letter ‘W’ shape in the bangs.
– Draw jelly-bean shapes in the eyes.
– Draw oval cheeks.
– Draw shapes that resemble a letter ‘W’ shape on both sides of the face.
– Draw flattened letter ‘s’ curves on the bottom of Anna.
– Draw oval highlights in the eyes.
– Draw a letter ‘u’ shaped mouth and nose.
– Start the braids – draw ( ) shapes with the letter ‘s’ between them … like this (s).
– draw a #7-like shape on each shoulder.
– Draw 2 ovals with a line between them for the clasp on her shirt.
– Draw a 2 curved lines for her dress.
– Thicken the top and outer edge of each eye.
– Draw more for each section of the braid. Draw ( ) shapes with a letter ‘s’ in between them…however the ‘s’ curve isn’t always so obvious. Just do your best.
– Draw two letter ‘v’ shapes on the belt section of the dress.
– Draw a letter ‘L’ shape on both sides of the body.
– Draw letter ‘v’ shaped eye lashes.
– Draw a letter ‘s’ shape on the bottom of each braid.
– Draw a #3-like shape for each hand.
– Draw a curved line at the bottom of the dress.
– Draw a letter ‘c’ shape at the bottom of each braid.
– Draw a sideways ?-like shape to finish off each hand.
– Draw a letter two ‘j’-like shapes for the cape in the back.
– Draw curved lines for her eye brows.
Finished Lined Drawing of Princess Anna
Now erase any guidelines that are left. Darken or blacken any lines that need fixing. You now have a beautiful drawing of chibi-ish Anna.
Finished Colorized Drawing of of Chibi Anna
Now you can color in Anna, however you choose to do so. I hope that this drawing tutorial helped you draw Chibi-Anna – or at least a cartoonized baby-like version of Anna. Come back for more drawing tutorials.
Check Out Our New Chibi Drawing Book on Amazon
If you’d like all the steps in one picture, you can find it below