Today I will show you how to draw Queen Elinor from Disney Pixar’s Brave. She is the mother of Princess Merida and her triplet brothers. I will show you how to draw the queen with simple steps that most of you will be able to follow. If you know how to write letters and numbers and draw simple shapes, then these instructions will guide you in the right direction.
How to Draw Queen Elinor from Brave in Easy Step by Step Drawing Tutorial
– Draw an oval with guidelines thru it.
– Draw leaf shaped eyes.
– Lightly draw a circle guide for the nose.
– Outline the inner eyes.
– Draw upside down letter ‘u’ shapes for nostrils.
– Draw a letter ‘m’ like shape for the upper lip.
– Draw circles in the eyes.
– Draw letter ‘J’ curves on both sides of the nose.
– Draw a curved line for the bottom lip.
– Draw a circle and curved lines over it for the start of the crown.
– Draw a checkmark shape on either side of the crown.
– Draw curved lines for eye lashes.
– Draw a circle highlight shape in each eye.
– Draw the bottom of the upper lip.
– Draw circles and triangles as the design on the crown
– Draw curved lines over and under the eyes.
– Draw a sideways letter ‘E’ shape for the upper teeth.
– Draw the top of the lower lip.
– Draw leaf shapes as the design on the crown.
– Draw a letter ‘J’ shape on either side of the head…for the neck.
– Draw curved lines below the neck.
– Draw curved lines for hair.
– Add some finishing details.
Finished Drawing of Queen Elinor from Brave
– Erase guidelines and thicken or darken remaining lines.