Today we are posting a tutorial for drawing Clover Blossoms…a beautiful flower. I found this drawing lesson in an old book and I thought you might be able to use it. It isn’t quite like our other tutorials on the site, but hopefully it will help you. Have fun drawing this beautiful flower!
How to Draw Clover Blossoms in Easy Step by Step Drawing Tutorial
Start off by drawing the stem.
– Lightly draw triangle shapes.
– Lightly draw a circle at the top of the shape.
– Lightly draw a curved line within each triangle.
– Use the guidelines to help you draw the actual shape of the flower and leaves.
– The leaf shapes are like flattened ovals.
– Draw heart-like shapes in the circle at the top of the flower.
Finished Drawing of a Clover Blossom
– Draw more letter U shaped and heart-shaped petals all around the circles (at the top of the flower and the one at the bottom).
– Add lines in the leaves.