Do you want to learn how to draw Ursula, The Sea Witch (and villain), from The little Mermaid? Today I will teach you how to draw this evil beast who every one despises. How dare her pick on sweet Ariel. I will guide you through the process of drawing Ursula, with simplified steps that will make it seem easy to draw her. Have fun!
How Draw Ursula The Sea Witch from The Little Mermaid in Simple Steps
– Lightly draw 2 oval shapes that form a pear-shaped face.
– Lightly draw 2 ovals to form a #8-shaped body.
– Draw guidelines thru the face to help you place facial features later.
– Draw letter ‘C’ shapes on the face.
– Draw some sideways letter ‘s’-like curves.
– Draw leaf shaped eyes.
– Draw a curved line for the nose…and 2 curved lines on the mouth.
– Draw a letter ‘s’ shape in the ear.
– Draw #2-like shaped hair as well as one letter ‘s’ shaped hair.
– Draw ?-shaped hairs.
– Draw #3 shapes around the eyes.
– Draw curved lines in the eyes.
– Draw lines below the mouth.
– Draw letter ‘M’ shaped hairs.
– Draw a sideways letter ‘a’ shape on the hear.
– Draw a leaf shape below the right ear.
– Draw a bubble letter ‘c’-shaped mouth. Draw a letter ‘c’ shape near this ear.
– Draw a letter ‘L’ shaped line to the left of the right eye.
– Draw some letter ‘M’ shaped hairs.
– Draw some curves in the earrings and in the mouth.
– Draw a dot on her left cheek.
– Draw curved eye lashes.
– Draw letter ‘S’ shapes for the tentacles.
– Lightly draw ovals for arms/hands.
– Draw a #9-like spiral around her neck.
– Draw letter ‘c’ shapes around the tentacles.
– Draw some ?-like and s-like shapes on her.
– Draw some more basic shapes to build up Ursula.
– Draw leaf shaped nails.
– Draw ovals all over the right tentacle.
– Draw some details on her upper chest.
– Darken and thicken some of the guidelines and erase the rest.
Finished Drawing of Ursula the Sea Witch
And there you have it, a black and white drawing of Ursula, The Sea Witch, from The Little Mermaid. Come back soon for more drawing lessons.