Halloween is the time to get freaked out and scared out of your wits. Here is a drawing tutorial that will creep your friends out. Learn how to draw a spooky, evil, laughing pumpkin or jack-o-lantern that will get your friends’ hearts pumping. This drawing tutorial will guide you thru the simple steps of drawing your first evil pumpkin. Have fun.
How to Draw a Scary Pumpkin Jack-O-Lantern in Easy Steps by Step Drawing Tutorial
– Start drawing your pumpkin by lightly drawing an oval-ish shape.
– Very lightly draw the inner lines of the pumpkin…the middle one is the straightest of the lines while the ones around it curve inwards.
– Draw more inner lines…they too are turned inwards like a letter ‘C’ shape.
– Start drawing the stem.
– Draw the bottom of the pumpkin.
– Draw more inner lines…also curving inwards.
– Draw a triangle on the stem.
– Draw curved outer lines.
– Erase the guidelines.
– Lets start drawing the face. The upper eyes are curved in the shape of a letter ‘V’ because they are angry.
– Draw the sides and bottoms of the eyes by drawing a sideways letter ‘L’ shape.
– Draw the nose as a capital letter ‘A’ shape.
– Draw circles in the eyes.
– Draw an upwards curved line for the upper mouth.
– Draw an inner line for the sides of the eyes.
– Draw a curved line for the bottom of the mouth.
– Draw letter ‘v’ shapes all around the sides of the mouth. Top and bottom letter ‘v’ shapes should line up with each other like someone cut thru the pumpkin’s mouth.
Finished Line Drawing of a Halloween Jack-O-Lantern Pumpkin
– Color in your pumpkin if you want to….you can also darken the mouth and eyes to look like the above jack-o-lantern. Isn’t he creepy!