Today I will show you how to draw Zoe Trent, a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel from Littlest Pet Shop. If you want to learn how to draw this diva dog, then follow the simple step by step instructions below. If you can draw basic geometric shapes, letters, and numbers, then my instructions should guide you to drawing a pretty good Zoe Trent. Have fun!
How to Draw Zoe Trent from Littlest Pet Shop in Easy Steps Lesson
– Lightly draw an ovalish-like shape. Then draw guidelines thru it.
– Lightly draw a line for a neck and 2 ovals that form a #8-like shape. These are the guidelines for the body.
– On the face: Draw 2 leaf-like shapes for the eyes.
– Draw a backwards letter ‘J’ shape for the nose.
– Draw a sideways #9-like shape for the hat.
– Draw a #9-like shape under the nose.
– Draw 2 circles in each eye.
– Draw a letter ‘W’ shape for the bangs and the hair on the right-side of the face.
– Draw some circles in the right eye.
– Draw letter ‘u’-shaped curves on the snout area.
– Draw some more hair with basic shapes (letter v-like shapes and a sideways letter ‘M’ like shape).
– Outline the eyes.
– Draw a boxy-letter ‘U’ like shape for the mouth.
– Draw 2 curved lines for the collar.
– Draw a letter ‘w’ shape on the right side of the right eye.
– Draw a letter ‘v’ shape for the hair on the left side of the face.
– Draw curved lines inside the face.
– Draw ovals on the collar.
– Draw letter ‘b’ shaped feet.
– Draw letter ‘s’ shapes for the tail and eye brow.
– Draw a sideways letter ‘z’ shape for the back thigh.
– Draw a line for each front leg.
– Draw a sideways letter ‘M’ shape for the hair on the left.
– Draw lines in the hair.
– Draw a check-mark-like shape for the back of the tail.
– Draw a sideways letter ‘y’ for the bottom of the torso.
– Draw some other finishing details.
– Draw 2 more check-mark-like shapes.
– Draw a curved line for the back leg.
– Draw one more line in the hair.
Finished Black and White Line Drawing of Zoe Trent from Littlest Pet Shop
– Now erase any remaining guidelines that you don’t need any more. Darken lines that looks like they need it. You now have a finished black and white line drawing of Zoe…I hope yours turned out good! Come back for more drawing tutorials soon!