Today I will show you how to draw Baymax from Disney’s Big Hero 6. If you haven’t seen it, you have to get out to go see it. My girls thought it was even been than Disney’s Frozen (and that was their favorite movie until then). Baymax is the snowman looking white balloon robot that is the main character of the movie. I will show you how to draw Baymax with easy to follow steps and simple geometric shapes. Find the tutorial below!
How to Draw Baymax (The White Balloon Robot) from Big Hero 6 in Simple Steps Lesson for Kids
– Start off by drawing the basic shapes of Baymax’s face and head … which are 2 ovals that form a #8-like shape.
– Lightly draw guidelines within the face.
– Draw oval-ish shapes for arms and legs….like I did above.
– Use the guidelines to help you figure out where to draw the eyes. Draw circles for the eyes.
– Left Hand: Draw ovals for fingers.
– Right Hand: Draw an oval and a lowercase letter ‘b’ for fingers.
– On the Legs: Draw two sideways, capital letter ‘D’-like shapes. Draw a curved line across the bottom of the legs.
– Outline some of the shapes that we drew so far and erase the parts that aren’t needed any more.
– Fill in the eyes.
– Left Hand: Draw curved lines in the fingers.
– Right Hand: Draw a #8-like shape with 2 ovals.
– Legs: Draw a letter ‘L’-like shape on both sides of the legs.
– Also draw a curved line on both sides of the legs.
– Draw a letter ‘D’ shape on both sides of the legs.
– Draw 3 lines on his round microchip / badge.
– Left Arm: Draw an oval over the thumb. Draw a curved line connecting arm to body.
– Right Hand: Draw a curved line on the hand and #3-like shape (with extra hump) on the right-most finger.
– Suitcase / container: Draw a curved line on both sides of the suitcase / container.
– Draw sideways letter ‘J’ shapes on bottom of suitcase / container.
– Add a few more minor details.
– Outline Baymax with darker, thicker lines.
Finished Black and White Line Drawing of BayMax the Balloon Man Robot
– Now add a few shadows and you should now have a great looking Baymax. I hope this tutorial helped you and that you had fun!