This tutorial is to teach kids and preschoolers how to draw reindeer or deer with an easy step by step drawing tutorial. Are you looking for a drawing tutorial for your kids on Christmas? I think this drawing lesson will be perfect for your little ones. They will be surprised at how simple it is to draw these reindeer and will feel so good about themselves after they make their very own Christmas cards. This is from an old book – and I turned it from 2 steps to 10 steps to make it easier. Have fun!
Learn How to Draw Simple Reindeer or Deer for Preschoolers and Children on Christmas Tutorial
Draw a vase-like shape.
– Draw sideways letter ‘S’ shapes on the side of the face for ears.
– Draw letter ‘Y’ like shapes for the antlers.
– Draw letter ‘J’ like shape on both side of head to form antlers and finish ears.
– Thicken the antlers.
– Draw #6-shaped eyes.
– Draw a sideways letter ‘c’ nose.
– fill both of these in a bit.
– Draw letter ‘S’-like curves for the legs.
– Draw a curved line for the inside of each leg. Also draw a line for the center of each hoof.
Step 7 – The baby reindeer / deer
– Draw another smaller vase….and draw the legs on it (as you did with the older reindeer).
– Draw an oval for the face and eye.
– Draw sideways, capital letter ‘A’ for the nose. Fill in the nose.
– Draw sideways, capital letter ‘M’ for the ears.
– Finish the ears.
You now have a finished drawing of a grown and child reindeer or deer. This would be a great drawing to put on a Christmas card. I hope that you had fun!
Here it is in one picture: