Do you want to learn how to draw a cartoon version of Hagrid and Buckbeak? Look no further, here is a tutorial to learn how to draw a cute Chibi version of both of these characters. This is the fourth character in a huge set of Harry Potter characters that we are going to release in the next week or two. These cartoon versions of the Harry Potter characters are relatively simple to draw. Learn how to draw them now!
How to Draw a Cute Chibi Hagrid and Buckbeak from Harry Potter with Easy Steps Tutorial
– Draw a square.
– Draw moon shaped eyes and an oval nose.
– Lightly draw a guideline around the face … this will help you draw Hagrid’s hair.
– Draw letter ‘C’ shapes for the bangs.
– Draw a letter ‘L’ shape for the body.
– Draw an oval-ish shape for Buckbeak.
– Draw letter ‘W’ shapes for some of the hair.
– Draw 2 curved lines for the mustache.
– Draw the left arm.
– Add some more details to Buckbeak.
Check Out Our New Chibi Drawing Book on Amazon
– Draw his beard.
– Draw a sideways #3-like shape below the mouth.
– Add zig-zaggy shapes to Buckbeak.
– Add a few details to Hagrid and Buckbeak.
– Add details to his clothing.
– Add beak and claws to Buckbeak.
– Add a buckle to his belt.
– Add to claws.
– Finish up Buckbeak’s face.
– Add finishing details.
Finished Drawing of Cute Hagrid and Buckbeak
– You can color in Hagrid and Buckbeak if you want to. Come back for more Harry Potter tutorials!
if you want all the steps in one picture, find it below