Learn how to draw a cutie Professor McGonagall character and her trustworthy cat. This is the eighth character in a huge set of Harry Potter characters that we are going to release in the next week or two. These cartoon versions of the Harry Potter characters are relatively simple to draw. Learn how to draw them now!
How to Draw a Cute Professor McGonagall Character with Easy Step by Step Drawing Tutorial
– Draw an ovalish shape and then draw another oval around it.
– Draw guidelines within it.
– Draw a letter ‘u’ shape as the chin.
– Start drawing the top of the hat.
– Continue drawing the hat.
– Draw upside down letter ‘u’ shapes for eyes.
– Draw ?-like shapes at both sides of the face.
– Draw a letter ‘u’ shape below the chin.
Check Out Our New Chibi Drawing Book on Amazon
– Draw the top of the hat.
– Draw ovals for glasses and inside the eyes.
– Draw letter ‘L’ shapes for the nose and arms.
– Draw the bangs.
– Draw the robe.
– Start drawing the right hand.
– Draw ovals for cheeks.
– Draw letter ‘s’ shapes inside the ears and eye brows.
– Draw curved lines above the eyes and between the glasses’ lenses.
– Draw the bottom of the robe.
– Start drawing the left hand.
– Draw a sideways letter ‘D’ shape for the cat.
– Draw the eye lashes.
– Start drawing the wand and fire coming out of it.
– Continue drawing the wand and fire.
– Draw a circle and letter ‘u’ shapes for the cats head and paws.
– Draw the tail.
– Continue drawing the flames.
– Continue drawing the cat…letter ‘v’ shapes for the ears and stripes on the cat.
– Draw letter ‘c’ shapes for eyes and triangle shape for the nose.
– Finish drawing the tail.
– Draw zig-zag shapes for the fur.
– Draw letter ‘v’ shapes for the stripes on the cat’s tail.
– Draw a #3 shape for the cat’s mouth.
Finished Drawing of Cute Chibi Professor McGonagall and Cat
– Color in the cat and Professor McGonagall if you choose. Come back for more Harry Potter drawing tutorials.
If you want all the steps in one picture, find it below