Learn how to draw a realistic terrier’s face with the following easy to follow, step by step instructions from the following drawing lesson.
How to Draw a Terrier’s Face / Dog’s Face with Easy Steps
Lightly draw an oval. Then draw guidelines thru it to help you in later steps.
Lightly draw a rectangle.
- Draw a letter ‘w’-like shape for the nose.
- Draw a letter ‘y’-like shape where the eye would be.
- Draw some sideways, letter ‘s’-like shapes on the rectangle.
- Draw a curved line in the eye.
- Draw more letter ‘s’-like shapes at the ear location.
- Draw a circle in the eye.
- Draw a backwards letter ‘L’-like shape on the nose.
- Draw some ?-like shapes on the dog.
- Draw an ovalish shape in the eye.
- Draw a letter ‘m’ like shape on the snout of the dog.
- Draw some letter ‘T’ shapes and a letter ‘F’ shape.
- Draw a ?-like shape in the snout.
- Add a few other details.
- Add a letter ‘T’ shape at the bottom left of the dog.
- Draw a curved line in the chin.
- Add a few more details in the ear.
– Now you have all the major lines done. So now you just add shadows and fur lines.
Finished Drawing of Terrier’s Face
And here you have the finished dog’s face. I hope that you learned how to draw the Terrier’s face and that your picture turned out amazingly! Come back soon for more drawing tutorials!
If you want the tutorial combined into 2 pictures instead of a dozen, they are below